Be a vendor with
Connect the Lots
this summer !
Connect the Lots festivals celebrate the diversity of local and regional artists, craft artists, specialty food vendors and handmade products by driving traffic to small businesses.
Please fill out the information below in order to apply for a booth! Booth spaces are available for $10. All eligible applicants will receive notifications via email in order to finalize the purchase of a booth space.
All booths must be 10'' by 10'' or smaller. Space is limited.
Please be advised that special consideration is given to Camden based applicants.
For more information, email@example.com or call 856-757-9154.
- All product based (i.e. arts, crafts, health and beauty, decorative, or specialty food) vendors are encouraged to apply.
- Artists are required to provide their own tented booth at the Festival. White 10x10 tents are preferred. (Rental can be arranged through numerous nearby rental outlets).
- Artists may submit up to three (3) images depicting work they intend to display and sell at the festival. You are also strongly urged to send a photo of your booth. A good booth image will help distinguish your application.
- Booth sites do not have access to electrical power.
- Cooper's Ferry is not responsible for any loss or damages to artist's property and reserves the right to ask any artist leave if they contravene the Festival guidelines.